[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 04:13:58 CET 2008

Well, I am open to anything, but I am interested to see what the final
products that people are creating, or even just works in progress. It
is one thing to just look at the software, but I think that the whole
point of using the software is to create something that is MORE than
just the software?

I mean, it would be cool to do both? The first part would be a kind of
mini performance, followed by a Q&A thing... and then I guess from
there there could be more exchanges about the software...

I mean, what is the point of these Patching Circles? Is it only about
the software? Or what we are doing WITH the software? I know, it is
one of those double edged swords... as both aspects are interesting,
or else we wouldn't be working with it.

You all know my idea from the above, so I am completely open to any
suggestions for the format.

Also, to remind people, if you would like to hook things up to a sound
system, they have aboard that we could hook up several computers to at
the same time, I have not looked at the specifics of the sound system,
but I can get that info and pass it on...

Mike