[PD] Anyone using Lua also using other Lua extentions?

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:10:48 CET 2008

Hello all,

I have been wondering about what I would need to do to use other Lua
extentions along with [lua]? Is it just a matter of compiling those
linked libraries, and then doing a require "my-extention'' in the
code? Does anything in the C portions of PdLua need to be recompiled?

Thanks,

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.