[PD] text2d for japanese, persan and other languages

Renaud RUBIANO lists at renaudrubiano.com
Wed Dec 3 11:01:23 CET 2008

Hello,

Just to add my two cents for this thread about multiple languages,
fonts for [text2d] or [text3d], Here is a little patch with arabic,
japanese and french characters displays on a screen.

With Unicode, you can use [00010] message to go on a next line, so you
could draw multiple lines with text2d.

Best,

reno-