[PD] list-sort

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Dec 3 22:30:09 CET 2008

Hallo,
Matt Barber hat gesagt: // Matt Barber wrote:

> I had attached one to the last post I sent -- look for list-shellsort-tab.pd

Seems I had deleted that one by mistake - but I got it from the
archives. That's very cool! Do you think I should replace the version in
the SVN with the table version?

I'm just not quite sure if resizing the table should be a bit more
conservative, as I believe, resizing tables is a bit costly in Pd (and
it may lead to dsp-chain reorderings, but I don't know much about that
topic.)

Probably we can get away with just keeping the default table size of 100
elements and only resize and free if the lists are longer than that.

Ciao
--
Frank