[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:24:06 CET 2008

I think an informal round table about what our usages of Pd are would  be a
good start. It would be nice to have some various examples. I'm sure we all
do things different ways, so I expect to learn a lot just by seeing
someone's project and being able to pepper them with questions/try it out/be
humbly amazed.

~Kyle