[PD] list-sort

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 02:33:29 CET 2008

Hi,

Yeah, the [table]-based version is much much faster than the
list-based version, so it can replace the old one; the upside is that
it's also more transparent.  I don't know about resizing tables
either, so I agree to err on the side of caution.  100 seems
appropriate.  Attached a version which will resize the table up to the
nearest hundred, and it will stay that way until it receives a list
that's larger than the current table at which point it will add
another hundred... that way it will adapt to list sizes in case it
gets many lists in a row with more than 100 elements.  It's still
called [list-shellsort-tab] for clarity on the list.

Matt