[PD] live input

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 4 06:19:42 CET 2008

THere is some stuff in the Help Browser in Pd-vanilla and a lot of
stuff in the Help Browser in Pd-extended.

In the Help menu, choose "Browser", then navigate to these:

3.audio.examples
manuals/1.Sound

You can also check netpd.org  and search the net for "pdmtl
abstractions" or try some of these:

http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-1982-diy2-effects-sample-players-
synths-sound-synthesis

.hc