[PD] getting a messsage at end of [phasor~]

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Fri Dec 5 17:11:11 CET 2008

Hi Marko,

There's almost certainly no direct way to do this in Pd vanilla, although
someone may have written an extern to do this.

My approach would be to use a "metro" to generate the messages, and "vline~"
to generate the phasor from them.  Of course this doesn't work if you have
to sync to a phasor from somewhere else, only if you're generating it from
scratch.

cheers
Miller