[PD] A fake >~ without expr

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Dec 5 22:03:38 CET 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 1:46 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Enrique Erne hat gesagt: // Enrique Erne wrote:
>
>> Frank Barknecht wrote:
>>> Ah, these are even better. Do you mind if I use them in such a
>>> way as
>>> putting them into the purepd folder of the subversion? ;)
>>
>> that would be great frank!
>
> Okay, I added them now to trunk/abstractions/purepd
>
> I made a little change in that I added second inlets to both gt~ and
> lt~ to overwrite the argument.
>
> Additionally I added [gt2~] and [lt2~] variations at the same place
> which compare 2 signals. They don't accept an argument anymore
> however.

Are these the fake versions?  Within purepd, I don't think that the
fake >~ should be named gt~/lt~ is they are not numerically accurate
copies of the real >~ <~.  The idea of the purepd is that they are
exact clones of objects written in Pd.  I don't think that library
should be a place for "close enough" clones, unless they are clearly
named.

.hc