[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 07:22:35 CET 2008

Actually, January sounds like a wonderful Idea. I really don't think
there will be much trouble to use the RedLine then as well, as their
Sunday Afternoons are usually open, and they are not very busy...

>From looking at some of the pictures of the other events, can I assume
that everyone was all networked together? Wifi? Hardwire? Is there
something "computerish" that we may need? That is as opposed to using
the sound system? If we could do that, we could also possibly record
the audio we generate, as they have a small recording device.

Mike