[PD] getting a messsage at end of [phasor~]

Marko Timlin susi at timlin.de
Sat Dec 6 14:05:31 CET 2008

Hi everybody,
first of all thanks for your kind responses.
Patrick, your info was great, [phasorshot~]does precisely what I was looking for!!!
People were asking what I actually want to do with that:
At the moment I am building a "jack of all trades device", thus my dream sampler that can do whatever I want it to do :-)
Using this sampler I want the option between looped and non-looped soundfile playback, but I couldn´t do that with [vline~] as I also want to be able to change pitch during the ramp. [phasorshot~] gives me precisely that option. Fantastic!
Oh brave new world that has such people in it!

If people are interested I can post the ready sampler later on. Will still take a couple of days to finish it.

Marko

have a look at [phasorshot~] (externals / tof - include in pd-extended
with [import tof]). it does exactly what you want.

from the help file:

phasorshot~ is exactly like a phasor except that you can
disabling it's looping, therefore making it a one shot
lookup signal.

Of course line~ does something similar, but with
phasorshot~ you can change the speed DURING the ramp.

pat