[PD] getting mousedown/mouseup

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 21:54:49 CET 2008

Hum, and by "regions", do you mean the screen coordinates?

I was checking [MouseState] out the other day because of your
question, and if you have polling turned on, it gives you a continuous
XY value in the 2nd and 3rd outlets. It looks like the 4th and 5th
give the amount be which the mouse changed from it's last updated
position. The first outlet is either 0/1 depending on the state of the
mouse...

Mike

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> It doesn't handle the regions.  Basically, I have an image of an iPod, I
> want to make get the mouse up/down info on each of the buttons on the iPod
> in the picture.  MouseState just gives me whether the button on the mouse is
> up or down.
> .hc
> On Dec 5, 2008, at 10:21 PM, hard off wrote:
>
> MouseState with polling diabled does that.

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician