[PD] still not understanding "local" sssad in abstractions using variables

Joe Newlin jtnewlin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 22:46:35 CET 2008

Hi, Frank-

This still isn't working for me. I bang the File to set the textfile to a
new file in the same directory as the MAIN patch. But when I bang Save I get
this in the pd window:

error: D:/+Audio_Sync/pd/sssad-ex-2/tester.txt: write failed

The only modification I made to your patches is changing [sssad number $0]
to [sssad/sssad number $0] & respectively with number2.

Thanks,

JN