[PD] so when does pd get rounded corners?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 9 16:23:01 CET 2008

Tcl/Tk 8.5 has anti-aliasing support on all platforms.  We should
definitely switch to it, it is now up to 8.5.5.  Pd was using Tcl/Tk
8.4.4 for a long time, so I think 8.5.5 should be mature enough.

As for rounded corners, I am not really a fan.  I think the graphic
design should be  focused on making things easier to read and
understand, while avoiding flashiness.  What I would really like to
add is having object arguments go grey when they are overridden by
data coming in on an inlet.  This is a common source of frustration
for me, and this little visualization would make the state of the
patch much more apparent.

.hc