[PD] ehu abstractions to be released

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:45:57 CET 2008

> Wondering about these though, are they from iemlib? mixed? something
> else?  Thinking they should probably be replaced by native vanilla
> abstractions/subpatches if/wherever possible.
>
> counter prepend gate

sorry i think i did not understand you at first, i thought you where
talking about all externals used, but obviously you were talking about
the three above. I am trying to find where do i use prepend. Some code
is pretty old, and i dont remember. Is there a way to find this apart
from opening the patches and searching visually or running ctrl+F ?