[PD] ehu abstractions to be released

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Dec 9 20:05:58 CET 2008

Hallo,
altern hat gesagt: // altern wrote:

> sorry i think i did not understand you at first, i thought you where
> talking about all externals used, but obviously you were talking about
> the three above. I am trying to find where do i use prepend. Some code
> is pretty old, and i dont remember. Is there a way to find this apart
> from opening the patches and searching visually or running ctrl+F ?

If you have a command line with soome Unix tools installed, you could do
a:

$ grep -l prepend *.pd

to list every patch that has a prepend. You could replace that with a
[prepent] and include prepent.pd using one of the solutions on the tips
and tricks page: http://puredata.info/docs/tutorials/TipsAndTricks/

Ciao
--
Frank