[PD] remote SL users..?

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:55:27 CET 2008

Yo Dudez
Dunno when it happened, but it's up here:

http://developer.novationmusic.com/doku.php?id=automapsdk

Looks like they cleared it out immediately after posting it, for
unspecified reasons : )  But, the link still works.  Who's ready to
make a Pd External? :D

(direct link: http://developer.novationmusic.com/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=automapsdk&cache=cache&media=automapsdk1.0b1.zip)

Best
Luke