[PD] building Pd-extended on 64 bit Debian system

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 10 00:03:39 CET 2008

While you may think it was stupid to install 64-bit now, I am very
glad you did.  That's how we are going to get the 64-bit builds
working well, by people installing 64-bit, using it, reporting bugs,
and fixing them.  I think that with pd 0.41, we are very close to
getting the whole pd-extended collection to be 64-bit compatible.

Very nice web page too, any interest in maintaining the info in
http://puredata.info/docs/developer ?  They are all MoinMoin already,
so the syntax is the same.

.hc