[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.42-0 test 6 available

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 10 00:10:37 CET 2008

If there was a global sys_pdexe that was set up at the same time as
sys_libdir and sys_guidir, that would work.  It would just need to
have the platform specific info in it.  Isn't that already happening
somewhere?  I forget where...

I'll bet there has to be other ways too, perhaps through a shared
library lookup mechanism, like querying which program loaded the .so.

.hc