[PD] so when does pd get rounded corners?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 10 00:13:46 CET 2008

I think you can control it from Tcl/Tk, i.e. turning it on and off.
That is much preferrable to not even having the option, especially
when you consider the vast majority of computer users are used to
seeing anti-aliased fonts.  I am not saying anyone should have to use
them...

Properly anti-aliased lines are much clearer IMHO.

.hc