[PD] gcanvas?

Gunter Geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed Dec 10 17:14:52 CET 2008

Jack wrote:
> Hello Hans and Gunter, hello list !
> It's impossible to delete the rectangle (of [gcanvas]). It's also
> impossible to move it and to resize it.
> Any idea ?

Hi, seems to be some incompatibility introduced by the new features.
Definitely a bug in gcanvas somewhere :(
I have to try it, and then maybe this is on PowerPC Macs only.
I would like to fix it, but don't hold your breath.
A workaround is to download old pd extended and just get
gcanvas.pd_darwin from
there.

Günter