[PD] ehu abstractions to be released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 11 19:33:41 CET 2008

On Dec 11, 2008, at 4:19 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> altern wrote:
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner(e)k dio:
>>>
>>> You can force the version by using the namespace prefix:
>>>
>>> [cyclone/counter]
>>> [cyclone/prepend]
>>> [iemlib/gate]
>> this is what i am doing. i think that solves the issue.
>
> i think even better would be to use built-in objects.
> in the case of [gate] and [prepend] this maps to one (or 2) built-
> ins, so no need for strange prefixes.

Except [list prepend], which I consider a stranger prefix. :)  I
still prefer [cyclone/prepend] since you don't need to add [list
trim] to keep things in the same format they came in as (at least for
the things I seem to do regularly.)

.hc

> mfgasdr
> IOhannes

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom