[PD] ehu abstractions to be released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Dec 12 01:00:07 CET 2008

On Dec 11, 2008, at 4:27 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Except [list prepend], which I consider a stranger prefix. :)  I
>
> hmm, i vaguely remember turning down my suggestion to rename
> internals [list trim] to [list/trim]...should be somewhere on the
> sf-tracker

Yeah, not because of the idea, but because it would add a new library
format for that one situation.  I think instead there should be a
single library format for all libraries.

.hc

> mfrad
> IOhannes

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams