[PD] Controller done in Pd/GEM and conference in Berlin

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 12:27:49 CET 2008

Hello all,

For some time I have been developing this controller (video demo inside):
http://www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver/research_Silentperc.htm

These are two works done with it:
http://www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver/htm/work/form.htm
http://www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver/htm/work/Flotante.htm

For people in Berlin, composer Katharina Rosenberger, will be giving a talk
in TU Berlin about the creative work of some people at UCSD-CRCA including
mine with the drum. So if you're interested in seeing some video of the drum
w/12channel sound follow the link below. To get the details scroll down to
the 18th december:
http://www.ak.tu-berlin.de/menue/lehre/wintersemester_200809/elektroakustische_musik_hoeren/
I don't know german so I have no idea what it says there.

I have also been working on a set of externals for videotracking in GEM that
I need to document better and put them up on the web. I should do that soon.

cheers,

Jaime

--
Jaime E Oliver LR