[PD] French Pdpedia : workshop + script @ Orleans 18-19 december

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 17 00:35:17 CET 2008

Oh, I forgot to say, this is really great that you are doing this.
It sounds like a great way to organize pdpedia and is probably a lot
more fun doing it togethers.

.hc

On Dec 16, 2008, at 10:42 AM, >------------------------------ wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Labomedia is organising a workshop to fill french Pdpedia and
> produce pedagogical contents on Pd, OSC, Python, Blender
> it seems that english Pdpedia is filled with a script that upload
> the text content of help patches :
>
> would it be possible to get this script, maybe improve it if we
> can, and fill french pdpedia with it so as to start from the
> english content and translate it in french rather than starting
> from blank pages ?
>
> thanks for any reply
> Benjamin
>

> P.S. : workshop take place at http://www.labomedia.org in Orléans
> France and it's free to participate

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom