[PD] pdPod binaries

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 17 00:39:23 CET 2008

Cool, post anything you do with it.  It's pretty rough, but if you
stick with it, I think you could do something cool.

Now that iPodLinux and podzilla development has started up again, I
am thinking of updating pdPod to work as a proper podzilla2 module,
and make some improvements on the button/wheel bindings to make it
easier to use.

.hc

>>> http://ipodlinux.org/images/b/b8/PureData.zip