[PD] unpack~ clone (sort of)

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 16:36:39 CET 2008

Hi,

I find pack~/unpack~ very useful, and I wanted to see if there was a
pure pd approach. Attached is a first stab at an unpack~. It gives
identical results to zexy/unpack if 'length >= blocksize'. For length <
blocksize a_unpack~ zeros signal vector elements >= length and drops any
additional lists that fall within the current block. zexy/unpack~ does
the 'right thing' and includes elements from subsequent lists in the
vector.

Still a_unpack~ could be useful if you're like me and like to keep
things as 'pure' as possible!

Depends on list-abs for list-drip.

Jamie

--