[PD] unpack~ clone (sort of)

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Thu Dec 18 19:24:37 CET 2008

Hi Frank

yes i've definelty seen it somewhere in the help/browesr

i suppose you mean 3.audio.examples?

how come in my Pd-0.42-0test05 for mac the files are named starting with
a letter?
i have for example B04.tabread4.interpolation.pd

that also reminds me there is no page about table nor array in pdpedia.
because once i wanted to add some of the features there.

eni