[PD] Possible to unselect radio buttons?

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:36:54 CET 2008

And sorry if that didn't quite get across the whole story - the idea
is if you have two hradios of length 8 each, you add [+ 8] to the
second hradio to now have a range of 0-15 between the two, and then
use the [moses]s to figure out which of the two hradios a value is
coming from and loop back some [color( messages to them to set their
appearance appropriately.  With a little more effort you can mostly
emulate the interface of a single IEM [hradio], accepting [set(
messages and numbers to update the GUI as well as pass through, etc.

Best
Luke