[PD] Controller done in Pd/GEM and conference in Berlin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 23 04:32:16 CET 2008

I like those sounds and the mapping looks like fun to play!

.hc

On Dec 12, 2008, at 3:27 AM, Jaime Oliver wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> For some time I have been developing this controller (video demo
> inside):
> http://www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver/research_Silentperc.htm
>
> These are two works done with it:
> http://www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver/htm/work/form.htm
> http://www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver/htm/work/Flotante.htm
>
> For people in Berlin, composer Katharina Rosenberger, will be
> giving a talk in TU Berlin about the creative work of some people
> at UCSD-CRCA including mine with the drum. So if you're interested
> in seeing some video of the drum w/12channel sound follow the link
> below. To get the details scroll down to the 18th december:
> http://www.ak.tu-berlin.de/menue/lehre/wintersemester_200809/
> elektroakustische_musik_hoeren/
> I don't know german so I have no idea what it says there.
>
> I have also been working on a set of externals for videotracking in
> GEM that I need to document better and put them up on the web. I
> should do that soon.
>
> cheers,
>
> Jaime
>

> --
> Jaime E Oliver LR
>
> joliverl at ucsd.edu
> www.realidadvisual.org/jaimeoliver
> www-crca.ucsd.edu/
> www.realidadvisual.org
>
> 858 202 1522
> 9168 Regents Rd. Apt. G
> La Jolla, CA 92037
> USA

----

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess
himself of it.            - Thomas Jefferson