[PD] pd extended windows typo bug

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 28 14:29:36 CET 2008

Hi Hans & list,

I used the last release (0.40.3) of pd-extended last week on a windows XP.
Sometimes, the typos are totally messed up :

I figured out that this was due to the use of different police size in
the main patch and in abstractions.
The bug happens only when you open an abstraction with a different
police size. Here all the polices are smaller that they should be.
When you close the abstraction and come back to the main patch, the text
goes out of the boxes and the dragging selection tool does not
correspond to the position of the mouse pointer.

Using the same typo size everywhere corrects the problem.

I prefer to post even I've not so much precisions (no more acces to a
windows machine), cause this makes pd very difficult to use when you
don't find the solution.
This doesn't seem to happen with precedent releases.

Hope this can help,

Nicolas
--
http://nim.on.free.fr