[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 22:35:49 CET 2008

Well, any suggestions would be welcome. While I am not quite certain,
I am pretty sure that we can still meet at the Red Line Tap, they just
want to get a few more bodies in to buy a beer or two for the time we
are there...

The 18th is the third sunday... does that sound like a good day?
Anyone have another date in mind?

Mike