[PD] pd extended windows typo bug

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 29 19:32:52 CET 2008

I am not sure I understand everything.  I think you mean "type"
instead of "typo", but I don't know what a "different police size" is.

It sounds to me like there are font/type problems on Windows.  Do you
have any screenshots?  A bug report would be useful too, with as much
detail as possible, plus any example patches and images.

.hc