[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.42-0 test 08 released

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 30 21:03:46 CET 2008

I agree -- I don't know how to get Tk and Gnome to work together.  Another
thing is that you can't de-miniaturize windows programmatically as far as
I can tell - it's against the Gnome religion to give the program control
over that, apparently.

Any suggestions how to deal with either of these problems would be welcome!

Miller