[PD] array-edit: Array editor patch

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 1 21:59:57 CET 2009

Hi,

after noticing I had all these tricks on how to edit arrays stored in
separate patches, I decided to centralize them. The result is the present
patch, which works around the same way as the gui-edit patch you might
already know (folder extra/jmmmp). To use it, you need Pd-Extended.

With this patch you can do basic tasks to arrays:

- rename, resize, normalize, check values, ...
- control the appearance of the arrays

Or draw more complex waveforms with 2 different methods:

- by defining the waves through breakpoints
- by defining the waves through a formula

The patch will be part of the jmmmp abstraction's folder by Pd-Extended.
If you have any suggestions, tell me about it.

Have fun,

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58