[PD] left mouse click abuse

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 2 17:35:11 CET 2009

A partial answer - in 0.42 (available in a test version), control-1, etc,
which create new objects, will automatically connect from the currently
selected object if there is one.  (It does nothing with multiple selections
though...)

I hope RSN to add keyboard accelerators for moving the selection around, as
was already done years ago by Mathieu Bouchard (written up in the first
Pd convention proceedings).  I'm going slowly because I want to do as
much as possible with only a small number of available keys.

cheers
Miller