[PD] Nice distortion

Igor Medeiros igormpc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:39:02 CET 2009

i really liked the sound of modcan vcdo, a 2-op FM in modular format:

http://modcan.com/modhtml/VCDOA.html
http://members.cox.net/ebrombaugh1/synth/vcdo/index.html

on the modcan page:
*Phase locking the modulator with the carrier produces beat-free timbres
that retain spectral relationships over the entire frequency range.*
**
how can we do something similar with pd? or maybe i didnt find a good
example on that...

thx in advance
igor