[PD] is there a [route] with changeable compare arguments?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:00:07 CET 2009

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone wrote this as an external, as I don't see why
someone would not have.  I keep wanting a [route] that has a sort of
"set" message where you can change the symbol/value that it looks for
to match against.  I found Martin Peach's [nroute] in svn, which does
exactly this but does not remove the item from the list.  For now I am
using this and then using [list split] to remove the item, but I
imagine someone has found a more elegant solution.  I definitely have
not using combinations of [select], [unpack], and [spigot].

cheers,
Rich