[PD] Ubuntu vs. ubuntustudio?

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sun Jan 4 09:27:01 CET 2009

  Hi,

  The great advantage of using linux is that we can have a choice of
installed applications.
  If there are many computers to setup and if ubuntustudio is compatible
with all the computers, the gain of installing time would be so relevant.
  On a single computer, I don't see the point of installing all the
stuff from DVD or META-PACKAGE, if it's about using less than ten per
cent of the proposed applications, all the stuff inside this
distribution is well documented, why not just taking what is needed?