[PD] A glitch free delay line abstraction

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 11:44:49 CET 2009

Hi there,

    I haven't been around in a while but I think i got something that might help some of you: I've red lots of questions a couple of month ago about the fact that, when dynamically changing the time of a delay line, one could here a pitch shift noise; so I build an abstraction that prevents this from happening: just send time messages to its input and you'll hear by yourself. Comments and suggestions welcome.

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/