[PD] "Discard changes" dialog WAS: left mouse click abuse

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jan 5 20:09:48 CET 2009

This dialog drives me nuts too.  And it confuses a lot of people.  You
really shouldn't have to think about such dialogs, they should be
automatic.  The question in Pd is opposite of the GNOME, Windows and
Mac OS X standard panels.  On Mac OS X, the standard dialog is:

"Do you want to save the changes you made in the document "Untitled"?

Don't Save          Cancel           Save...

I think the GNOME dialog is similar, anyone know about KDE?

.hc