[PD] left mouse click abuse

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Tue Jan 6 10:52:54 CET 2009

	I think it took me less time to make this try than writing a 200 words
email, and I don't care about what is right or what is wrong, but  I do
care about what is working.
	By the way I'd like to thank this intervention because now I know
deeper things about g_canvas.h, for ending with personal thoughts.

PatCo