[PD] PD extended very slow loading patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jan 9 01:45:22 CET 2009

I haven't heard of libdir causing problems, its been around since
0.38.  I am guessing that the problem is in one of the ilbraries that
is loaded after libdir is.  Then if you don't load libdir, that
library doesn't get loaded.

'libdir' is support for the libdir library format.

.hc

>>> http://myspace.com/xofxof