[PD] PD extended very slow loading patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jan 9 19:41:07 CET 2009

With Pd-extended 0.39.3, the libdir code was compiled in as part of
it.  A library could also be loaded using [declare] or [import].

It is possible there is a bug in the libdir code, but it is something
that I have never seen, so I can't troubleshoot it.  If you can make a
patch that reproduces the problem every time, then post it and I'll
have a look.

.hc