[PD] Outlet on 'struct' object

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 01:13:31 CET 2009

Oops, sorry, had the wrong version open... tried 42-4 and this seems
to show more stuff.

So, then, once again, using the sequence example, connected up print
statements to all the 'struct' object. In the 'click' message, what is
the number that follows? I can't seem to make sense of it, as some
objects output one or two messages, while others output a whole series
of them.

Is there some sort of documentation on this?

Thanks.

Mike