[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 01:25:10 CET 2009

Well, my vote would be for February, as the stuff I have been working
on is kind of slow going... plus it just seems that the 18th is a bit
closer than I had anticipated. Maybe we should set a date NOW in
February, and then make plans for that...

But, if others would still like to shoot for the 18th, I don't think
it would be a problem to hold it at the Red Line Tap. It would have to
be before 6PM, as they have been scheduling bands on Sunday nights,
and they usually start setting up around 8 or so...

Mike