[PD] Seamless recording of 2 consecutive audio files?

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Sat Jan 10 23:11:09 CET 2009

Dear Frank, list,

probably having found the culprit, it looks like recording two
consecutive 24bit .wav files using the [open -bytes 3 foo.wav] message
does introduce a small click at the gap. This behavior is independent of
weather the bangs are timed to blocksize intervals explicitely.
Can anyone else confirm that?
I glued the two file together using sox, and audibly and visually find a
small click at the boundary.

see attached modified version of Frank's original patch.

regards, Peter