[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

ben baker-smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 18:36:14 CET 2009

I just moved to Chicago and would love an opportunity to connect with
some other PD users in the area.  I don't have all of my gear here yet
so I wouldn't be able to collaborate on a show for at least a couple
months, but I would still like to hash out some ideas and see what
other Chicago folks are working on.  Formal or informal, I think the
important thing is that we meet.  We don't need to get hung up on
putting on a show right away.

Anyway, count me in.
-Ben