[PD] Pure data controling Videolan

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Jan 14 14:49:39 CET 2009

hi list,

it is possible to control vlc from pd using the py external with the
rc interface of vlc.
thomas grill made an example in two minutes which i am happy to share.

due to limitations of vlc it seems to be impossible to display video
under os x because vlc can't open a window if it's in rc mode, but it
works with linux.