[PD] Drawing arrays in PD

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:02:44 CET 2009

I just didn't understand what you mean exactly with the "gui/text editor",
or how it's going to be used. is it going to be controlled by gui, by
text, or both? can you give examples?

one inconvenient of the draw function is that it only works if the whole
array is drawn. partial editing isn't yet there.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)